Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1902 Oak Tree Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
This well maintained home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the desirable neighborhood of Sweetgrass. The home offers a lovely formal living and dining room as well as an updated open and light-filled kitchen with plenty of cabinet and countertop space. In addition, the first floor offers a generous master-down with en-suite bath and walk-in closet. The second floor offers two guest rooms with a shared bath and generous bonus/media/playroom. Notable features include a larger fenced in backyard, wooded shed, irrigation, LeafLock gutter guards and new HVAC.
- MLS® #20006017
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,871
- Square Footage1871.00
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- Days on Website26
- Address1902 Oak Tree Lane
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:The Cassina Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.