Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4365 Stoney Poynt Court, Charleston, SC
Deep Water Dream Home in an Incredible Location-- 15 minutes to Downtown, five minutes to the Airport, 10 minutes by boat to Ashley River plantations! This home is in a small, gated community. Imagine having your own private dock facing the sunset over the Ashley River! This dock is true deep water in all tides, featuring a 12,000lb boat lift. A completely custom-designed and built home, this 5 BD/ 5.5. features spectacular woodwork and seven-piece crown molding. A beautiful staircase greets you in the entry. The home boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the river from nearly every room. A Charleston-style porch overlooks the river, steps away from the dock. The kitchen is a chef's dream with a gas Viking stove, extra oven, and warming drawer. Granite countertops throughout and plentyof prep room on the over-sized island complete with an additional sink. A dinner-party ready dining room connects through a small breezeway and the kitchen opens up to the living room to make entertaining a breeze. The living room features custom built-ins and a gas fireplace. A first floor media room with full bath offers more entertainment space, room for a home office or extra bedroom. The first floor master overlooks stunning river views and features an architectural fireplace from a downtown Charleston home. An oversize tub and large walk-in shower, outfitted with a steam unit, create a spa-like master bathroom. Upstairs, three bedrooms and a loft all greet with views of the river. There's a granite bar, sink and mini fridge in the loft area creating an additional entertainment area that spills out onto the large sun deck. Watch fireworks on July fourth, New Year's Eve and Friday night games at the Joe from this deck! There are multiple areas for seating. Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath; one bedroom has its own private bath with tiled custom shower. The garage holds up to five cars and is also big enough to hold a boat trailer. There's an elevator shaft and plenty of storage for kayaks and paddle boards, fishing gear and life jackets. There's an outdoor shower only steps from the dock. Truly, this home is set up for life on the water and entertaining, all in a gorgeous setting and incredible location. Come see for yourself!
- MLS® #20006020
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,526
- Square Footage4526.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesGated Comm
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Gutters, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website26
- Address4365 Stoney Poynt Court
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionPlantation Isle
- Zip Code29405
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMeeting Street Elementary at Brentwood
- HighN Charleston
- Listing Office:Shoreline Int'l Re Ii Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.