Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
A - 178 Queen Street, Charleston, SC
Restored historic home in Harleston Village close to Colonial Lake. Beautiful kitchen with Wolf stove and center island. Large den area off the kitchen. Dining room and formal living at the front of the home. Living room area can also be used as an additional bedroom or office with private entrance. Upstairs offers three bedrooms and two full baths. The spacious master bath has a soaking tub, walk in shower and two vanities. Beautiful hardwood floors. Lots of outdoor space in the front garden and double piazzas. Off street parking for two vehicles.
- MLS® #20006388
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,232
- Square Footage2232.00
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesWalk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Elev Construction
- Days on Website86
- AddressA - 178 Queen Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.