Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
206 Creek Back Street, Charleston, SC
A striking architectural treasure overlooking the Ralston Creek with golf course views, 206 Creek back is a showstopper with its detail, quality and elegance.Thoughtfully designed by Stephen Herlong and completed in 2015 by Phillip Smith, this meticulously maintained home is truly remarkable. Open floor plan, gleaming hardwoods and countless custom features throughout will surely engage those who appreciate subtle and refined taste. Minutes from Downtown Daniel Island, this home is ideally located to enjoy all Daniel Island has to offer, yet maintains sought-after privacy and tranquility on a peninsula overlooking the signature 9th and 10th holes of the Daniel Island Club's Ralston Creek course.Balancing comfort and beauty, this custom space perfectly captures the design traits of Herlong and Smith, making this residence distinct and unique. Noteworthy features include: - Deepwater Access - Residential Elevator - Anderson Series A window package with impact resistant glass - Sealed Crawlspace - Custom Landscape and lighting - Elevated Infinity Pool with Heated Spa overlooking marsh and Ralston Cree - Solid Mahogany Doors throughout home as well as garage doors - Circa and Urban Electric Lighting Package - Coffered Ceiling in Living Room and Dining Room - Top-of-the-Line Appliances including a Wolf 6 burner gas range and Sub-Zero Refrigerator - 850 Bottle Capacity Wine Closet For additional features, please refer to the feature sheet. Outdoor living spaces blend seamlessly with impeccably designed interior finishes to frame the perfect Lowcountry lifestyle; sheltered from the bustle of town, focused on the natural beauty inherent in its surroundings. With a spacious deck surrounding the pool, the exterior is equally inviting as the interior. With backyard boating and resort living, only minutes to top golf courses, dining, an international airport, and the historic charm of Downtown Charleston, 206 Creek Back will appeal to those with unparalleled taste and appreciation for the finest in Lowcountry living. -- Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% x sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing and an estoppel fee to the Daniel Island Property Owners Association, Inc. Property Disclosure and Community Fund Disclosure are attached. Daniel Island resale addendum is also attached and will be required on offer to purchase.
- MLS® #20007010
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,388
- Square Footage5388.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Ramp
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Shared Dock, Spcl Lights, Porch - Front Porch, Pool - Elevated
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Tidal Creek, 0 - .5 Acre, On Golf Crse
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website116
- Address206 Creek Back Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Daniel Island Real Estate Co Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.