Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
107 Ryton Drive, Charleston, SC
Set on a cul-de-sac in Shadowmoss Plantation, this move-in ready two story home is a must see! This sun-drenched open floor plan boasts a two story foyer, crown molding, columns in the living room, wainscoting in the dining room, a fireplace in the family room and floor to ceiling windows in the remodeled eat-in kitchen that let the sun pour onto the light-colored hardwood floors. The gorgeous kitchen features quartz coutertops & includes a new stainless steel stove, dishwasher, & microwave. From the family room, you can access the spacious screened-in porch & patio that overlook the backyard. The owner's retreat features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and en-suite bath with dual vanity, garden tub & walk-in shower. The FROG is a large-sized room great for a bonus area or 4th bedroom.Additional features include: -Quartz counters in the bathrooms -New roof installed in 2019 -Enjoy the wonderful location in this sought after golf course community! Book your showing today!
- MLS® #20007033
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,715
- Square Footage2715.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Golf Membership Available, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Inside, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website76
- Address107 Ryton Drive
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.