Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
921 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC
Are you ready for downtown living but with the perks of suburban life? This property features convenient access to I-26 and short distances to the shops and restaurants of Charleston and still has a beautiful fenced-in yard with plenty of privacy and parking. The gated access to the property contains parking space for as many as 6+ cars and still plenty of green space under a gorgeous oak tree. The home boasts a full southern front porch and spectacular foyer with wood flooring that is present in the living and dining room as well as the bedrooms. The home oozes charm from the arches to the baseboards with quality you can feel throughout. The downstairs has an open feel with just enough separation between rooms to give them their own identity. Even the laundry room is spacious!!The living room is anchored by a white-washed fireplace adorned with perfect sconce lighting. The formal dining room is perfect for entertaining large parties and has a recessed window for wonderful architectural appeal. The homeowners perfectly upgraded the kitchen to be current but fit the historic style of the home with a wall chalk board, granite countertops, upgraded appliances and lots of counter space. You will also find a mudroom/laundry room off of the kitchen with a great walk-in storage closet and outdoor access. Also on the first level is an eat-at bar, eat-in dining area and a guest bathroom loaded with details from the tile flooring to the converted sewing machine vanity. The upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, 2 guest bedrooms both with wood flooring and an updated bathroom with subway tiling to compliment the tile flooring and vanity with gold fixtures. The master suite could easily be described as the gem of this home with two large closets, including a walk-in, plus a private sunroom; a perfect space for an office or reading nook. The master bathroom is like a work of art with a converted Charleston gate made into a shower wall, refinished soaking tub with gold claw feet and matching fixture and a custom vanity. This home is move-in ready so you can begin your adventures in Charleston. Buyer to verify anything deemed important.
- MLS® #20007109
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Square Footage2000.00
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional, Cape Cod
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Bus Line, Cable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Other, Play Park, RV, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Iron Fence, Other, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, Other, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website18
- Address921 Rutledge Avenue
- Area52 - Peninsula Charleston Outside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionWagener Terrace
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Other, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- FireplacesDen, Family Rm, Great Rm, Living Rm, One, Other
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Simons
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.