Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
72 Tradd Street, Charleston, SC
Circa 1732. Beautiful Georgian house located in a great location just off Meeting Street. The Fotheringham-McNeil Tenements are listed as valuable in ''This Is Charleston: An Architectural survey of a Unique American City.'' Exquisite mantels, cypress paneling, wide heart pine floors, Makkum tiles and custom mouldings throughout. Gracious entry with inviting fireplace leads to formal living and dining rooms. Dining room and powder room have beautifully hand-painted walls. Calacatta marble counter-tops in kitchen and top-of-the-line appliances including Wolf cook-top, Gaggenau oven and Sub-Zero refrigerator.Family room off kitchen overlooks spectacular garden designed by Robert Chesnut with bubbling fountain. Huge walk around basement offers great storage and one-car garage. Perfect location for a wine cellar. Restoration has been completed by current owners. When house was built, it was two houses put together and later made into one single family house. Special design not seen often in Charleston. A real jewel!!
- MLS® #20007250
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,684
- Square Footage4684.00
- Year Built1732
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Patio, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level
- RoofCopper, Slate
- FoundationBasement, Elev Construction
- Days on Website80
- Address72 Tradd Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Dining Room, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Three +, Wood Burning, Bathroom, Kitchen
- Stories3 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Carriage Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.