Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5323 Waterview Drive, North Charleston, SC
This well-built custom brick home sits on a large deep-water lot in a well-established neighborhood, Evanston Estates. With a western exposure along the Ashley River, you'll enjoy beautiful sunsets right from your backyard. The attached two-car garage and detached four-car garage provides extra space for parking, workshop and boat storage. You'll find 3 bedrooms and a bonus room in the main house and another 2 bedrooms in the two-story guest house, recently renovated and attached to the back of the main house. Endless possibilities for the main floorplan which is a handy man special. This one is a must see! At this price, it's an open pallet for the buyer wanting to customize the design. Dock permit attached as additional document which allows for a redesign of the existing dock.
- MLS® #20007355
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,856
- Square Footage4856.00
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 2 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 2 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Dock Existng, Dock Permit, Metal F/encl, Part'l Fence
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website19
- Address5323 Waterview Drive
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- SubdivisionEvanston Estates
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29418
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Beamed
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories1 Story, 2 Story, Multi Story
- MiddleJerry Zucker
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Comm/atlantic Int'l
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.