Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3003 Lee Street, Edisto Island, SC
Coastal beach walk cottage overlooking golf course, built and lovingly maintained by current owner. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath fully furnished home features spacious kitchen, dining, and living area that opens onto spacious screen porch and full deck. This home lives large with all the porches, decks, underneath parking, storage and entertaining areas. The seller and their family have enjoyed it for many years and hate to sell, but it is time for this cottage to be someone else's memory maker. The yard offers mature foliage with a tranquil waterfall and arbor with swings. You will enjoy fabulous sunsets skies and are only 3 homes to the Sound Beach. This is one of the most desirable areas on Edisto away from the busier commercial areas but just a short bike ride to restaurants, marina and Bay Creek Park. House is wired for cable. Don't miss this.
- MLS® #20007517
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,480
- Square Footage1480.00
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesGolf Membership Available, Marina, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Lagoon, Level, On Golf Crse, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website71
- Address3003 Lee Street
- Area27 - CLN - Edisto Beach
- SubdivisionEdisto Beach
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Kitchen Island
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- Listing Office:Edisto Real Estate Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.