Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1860 W Canning Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Built in 2005, this 3 story home is on a spacious lot with pond views! Owners have really cared for the home and it shows! Lots of updates including, but not limited to hurricane rated windows & doors, Bahama shutters, custom back patio, new leaf-guard gutters, surround sound & security system, & pefect Empire zoysia sod! New HVAC units in 2020 & 2017. Exterior painted in 2017. The finished flex space is a bonus and could be 5th bedroom or MIL suite. The MASTER BEDROOM IS ON THE MAIN LEVEL. 3 big bedrooms w/ walk-in closets, 2 full baths, and large loft upstairs. Huge 3+ car garage for plenty of storage and room for all of your toys. Ready For You To Call Home. Schedule a showing today! Park West amenities include 2 pools, playground, lighted tennis courts, clubhouse, and miles of walking,jogging, & bike trails.
- MLS® #20007892
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,772
- Square Footage3772.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionPond, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Slab
- Days on Website77
- Address1860 W Canning Drive
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.