Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
770 Grimsley Drive, Charleston, SC
Enjoy your own private oasis with water views and no HOA's. 2 porches to enjoy your outside time and watch the porpoise's. Tiger wood deck outside while Brazilian Cherry floors inside-which include an open floor plan. The kitchen has granite counter tops. gas stove and kitchen breakfast bar. All bedrooms are spacious and have a private full bath. Minutes to downtown!
- MLS® #20007959
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,300
- Square Footage2300.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Work Shop, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionRiver View, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website75
- Address770 Grimsley Drive
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionLighthouse Point
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesGas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryStiles Point
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Agentowned Charleston Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.