Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
9 Transom Court, Charleston, SC
DEEP WATER HOME WITH 60 FT BOAT SLIP LOCATED AT A FULL SERVICE MARINA. DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON IS ACCESSIBLE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES AS IS PORTER GAUD SCHOOL. DESIGNED BY RENOWNED ARCHITECT DARRYL COBB AND CUSTOM BUILT BY SINTRA HOMES IN 2007. THIS STATELY RESIDENCE IS IDEAL FOR CAPTURING SPECTACULAR HARBOR VIEWS. 1ST FLOOR INCLUDES ENTRY FOYER, TWO EN SUITE BEDROOMS W BATHS, STUDY AND A MEDIA ROOM THAT OPENS UP TO A COVERED PORCH OVERLOOKING RIPLEY COVE. 2ND FLOOR OPEN FLOOR PLAN INCLUDES GOURMET KITCHEN W CUSTOM CABINETRY,NATURAL STONE SURFACES,WOLF RANGE, SUB ZERO REFRIGERATOR AND BOSH DISHWASHER.THE CUSTOM CABINETRY IS INTERGRATED WITH APPLIANCES. LIVING ROOM IS COMPLETE W HANDSOME FIREPLACE AND LEADS TO A COVERED PORCH WITH HARBOR AND DOWNTOWN SKYLINE VIEWS. THERE IS A STUDY ON THETHIRD FLOOR THAT IS ADJACENT TO THE POWDER ROOM. 3RD FLOOR IS HOME TO A MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WHICH INCLUDES A DRAMATIC VAULTED AND WHITE WASHED PANELED CEILING,CUSTOM CLOSET SYSTEM, PORCH OVERLOOKING THE WATER AND SPA-LIKE BATHROOM W BEAUTIFUL TILES AND EUROPEAN LIME STONE FINISHES. ADDITIONALLY, ON THIS FLOOR IS THE FOURTH EN SUITE BEDROOM AND A LAUNDRY ROOM. SIGNIFICANT ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES INCLUDE TALL SOARING CEILINGS, GLEAMING WALNUT HARDWOOD FLOORS,GORGEOUS CABINETRY AND TRIM PACKAGE ,BRILLIANT FLOOR PLAN AND AN ELEVATOR TO ALL THREE FLOORS.TRULY THIS HOME IS A LIFESTYLE DESIGNED FOR EASY, LOWCOUNTRY LIVING.
- MLS® #20007991
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,648
- Square Footage3648.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Chas. Single
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Extra Storag, Marina, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Brick Fence, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Level, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre, Ocean View
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website9
- Address9 Transom Court
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionRipley Cove
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning, Gas Connection, Other
- Stories3 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Exit Realty Of The Carolinas
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.