Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4069 Blackmoor Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
Superb floor plan with a large master suite on the main floor with hardwood floors, a tremendous great room with cathedral ceilings, separate dining room, large utility room and powder room. The open concept eat-in kitchen offers an island, tiled backsplash and stainless appliances including refrigerator, gas range, wall oven and micro. Upstairs are three guest suites, two sharing a jack and jill bath and one with a private bath. A bonus room is perfect for recreation or a fifth bedroom. Enjoy two front double porches or the spacious screened porch on the rear of the home overlooking the neighborhood pond. The yard is fenced and the home is move-in ready. Hamlin amenities include Clubhouse, junior Olympic swimming pool w/ waterslide, exercise building, tennis courts, basketball court,beach volleyball court, play park, hiking & biking trails and optional boat storage.
- MLS® #20008433
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,825
- Square Footage3825.00
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, Pond, Pond Site
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website66
- Address4069 Blackmoor Street
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionHamlin Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.