Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
25 Waning Way, Charleston, SC
6 new homesites just released in the sought-after Rivers Reach area. Large almost 1/4 acre lots backing to woods and the new Philip Simmons Schools. Our expansive Hamilton II Plan features a first floor owner's suite and 5 additional bedrooms plus a loft! Proposed construction- choose your lot and customize your home. $10,000 off design options and Most closing costs plus $2500 in pre-paid covered with the use of seller's preferred lender and closing attorney. 9-12 month estimated build time.
- MLS® #20009349
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,813
- Square Footage3813.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website57
- Address25 Waning Way
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionThe Retreat at River Reach
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Crescent Homes Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.