Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1519 Charming Nancy Road, Charleston, SC
Move-in ready!! This brand new single-family home truly has it all. The Rowan is truly versatile featuring an amazing open layout, butler pantry, formal dining room, screened porch and self-contained guest suite on the first floor. The incredible owners' suite features dual walk-in closets, soaking tub, separate vanities and an impressive tray ceiling. The third floor contains yet another full self-contained guest suite with full bath and and walk-in closet. High-end features & finishes abound - including dual full-width front porches, gorgeous wide plank hardwoods, quartz countertops, dream gourmet kitchen, crown molding, gas fireplace & James Hardie cement plank siding.Just minutes from historic downtown Charleston, Bennett's Bluff is situated on the saltwater views of Clark Sound. Bennett's Bluff is a short drive to Folly Beach, world-class medical facilities, top-rated schools, parks, shopping, culinary delights, and so much more! Don't forget to ask about our future amenities! Build your dream home and take advantage of our high-end features, finishes, and world class craftsmanship.
- MLS® #20009409
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,441
- Square Footage3441.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website62
- Address1519 Charming Nancy Road
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionBennetts Bluff
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryStiles Point
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Toll Brothers Real Estate, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.