Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
9620 Corby Court, Summerville, SC
The Brevard Plan. This home is located on a private street with only 6 homesites. Wooded area across the street. This popular floor plan is updated with today's lifestyle in mind. Downstairs is a spacious and functional homes with separate office and dining room. Open concept kitchen with many upgrades including tray ceilings, screen porch, and fireplace. Gas cooking with white kitchen cabinets, a gray island and quartz countertops. Beautiful LVP flooring on first floor.
- MLS® #20009513
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,504
- Square Footage2504.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Screen Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website54
- Address9620 Corby Court
- Area32 - North Charleston/Summerville Outside I-526
- Zip Code29485
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- FireplacesGas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Eastwood Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.