Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2142 Wappoo Drive, Charleston, SC
Tons of extras with this 1950's SOLID built brick home with tons of character yet completely renovated since 2010 with lots of high-quality features. Beautiful kitchen and bathrooms and an additional upstairs master suite. THE MAIN HOUSE of approximately 1836 SQFT is two stories. The FIRST FLOOR has 3 bedrooms and one full bathroom; the SECOND FLOOR has a spacious master bedroom and bath. Original oak hardwood floors throughout and smooth ceilings. Electrical and plumbing has all been updated in 2010-2012, and the main house has a TRANE high efficiency HVAC. The garage was added in 2014 with a lovely large living space, closet, and newly renovated bathroom and makes the perfect home office, home school, artist studio, man cave, exercise room or whatever you might need it to be.
- MLS® #20009577
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,517
- Square Footage2517.00
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Traditional, Cape Cod
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Bus Line, Cable Avail, Play Park
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gazebo, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Patio, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website57
- Address2142 Wappoo Drive
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionRiverland Terrace
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleFt Johnson
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:The Cassina Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.