Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1564 Home Farm Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
This is a unique property, nestled off Center Street Extension in the Home Farm Subdivision. This home is one of only two homes that is recessed off of the street. Upon entering this elevated home you step down into a warm inviting living room with a wood-burning fireplace. Truly a one-of-a-kind home with five bedrooms and four bathrooms at your right, and to your left the kitchen and dining room.The kitchen is a chef's dream! Ample counter space, two ovens, wine cooler and two pantries to support your entertaining endeavors. The kitchen flows into the formal dining room with comfortable seating for 12. If your guests wish to mingle, then open the sliding doors and step out to take in the beautiful view of the yard from the over-sized porch that wraps around two sides of the home.The master bedroom is warm and inviting with plenty of closet space and an amazing bathroom. Sliding glass doors open onto a separate deck from which the barrier islands are visible. The remaining rooms in the home can be reached by either stairs or a four stop elevator. These rooms can be used as bedrooms, offices, art studio, or a separate senior's apartment. Below the house is an enclosed, dehumidified garage accommodating three cars, an air-conditioned storage room and an extensive workshop area for power tools and lawn equipment. Above the home are 48 solar cells, two solar panels for preheating water and a professionally installed lightning rod system. Outside of the home is a propane fueled electric power generator. This home is located just a 2.5 mile bike ride from Sullivan Island's beach and less than 20 minutes from downtown. Check out this inviting home; you'll be glad you took the time to explore all that it has to offer. A $1500 Lender Credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use the seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions.
- MLS® #20009667
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,969
- Square Footage3969.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Elevators, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorAlum Siding, Solid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Strm Windows, Gazebo, Part'l Fence, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsbsts Shngl
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website54
- Address1564 Home Farm Road
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionHome Farm
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Skylight
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Solar
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One, Wood Burning
- StoriesMulti Story, 3 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.