Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3033 Evening Tide Drive, Hanahan, SC
Permit is back-Construction beginning on this beautiful Madeline. Everything lives large in this plan!Enter this gorgeous home off the covered front porch and into the foyer, featuring a powder room and coat closet to your right. Continue past the staircase and you will enter into the spacious open floor plan living area perfect for entertaining and convenient everyday living. The Gourmet kitchen boasts both a large center island and a spacious pantry. Large family room w/gas fireplace leads to screened porchMake your way up the stairs to the second level that features the luxurious owner's suite, which includes an exceptionally large walk in closet and exquisite bath. On this level you will also find three additional bedrooms and a conveniently located second floor laundry roomNeed more space? List price includes lot premium, structural options and an allowance for design upgrades!
- MLS® #20010098
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,744
- Square Footage2744.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website43
- Address3033 Evening Tide Drive
- Area71 - Hanahan
- Zip Code29410
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryBowens Corner Elementary
- Listing Office:Stanley Martin Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.