Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3995 Capensis Lane, Ravenel, SC
HELLO GORGEOUS! Brand spanking new, water front, & packed with UPGRADES! MOVE RIGHT IN! Three bedrooms PLUS an office with french doors located downstairs PLUS a HUGE additional living space with a patio that runs the width of the home overlooking the pond upstairs. Formal dining room with coffered ceilings & bonus butlers pantry, Chefs kitchen with gas stove, double oven, island & the most gorgeous QUARTZ counters. Open to the Family Room that features a fireplace & door to screened in patio! The master suite is on the main level & boasts trey ceiling, private exit to patio, walk in closet, double vanity, & a dream double head shower! Upstairs to a GREAT space to make your own, TWO large guest bedrooms with walk in closets & 2 FULL baths. Community dock, boathouse & landing, POOL .. Fitness center, kayaking, fishing, Deepwater Rantowles Creek. Many amenities to enjoy as well as your own out door space from the green backyard to the front double porches that have the pond view.
- MLS® #20010143
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,738
- Square Footage2738.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Chas. Single, Colonial, Craftsman
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, Pond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre, River Access, W/f-shallow
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website41
- Address3995 Capensis Lane
- Area13 - Rural West Ashley
- SubdivisionPoplar Grove
- Zip Code29470
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Other
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Redfin Corporation
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.