Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1518 Menhaden Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Ready Now!! Expansive views of the Copahee Sound and Charleston's coveted Oak trees from this Capers A in Stratton by the Sound. This home sites looking over the Best of the Lowcountry. The Capers is a 4-bedroom, 4.5 bath home that offers a guest suite on the main level. The kitchen is open to the main living space, and it also has a sunroom and formal dining room. To round out this floorplan it offers a large master suite equipped with a sunroom, master tub and large double-sided master closet. The elevated construction allows for an abundance of space in the 2 plus car garage. This home also comes with double screen porches to enjoy the beautiful view.Stratton by the Sound offers a community pool, playpark, observation deck and walking trails and is located in North Mount Pleasant conveniently near many popular shopping opportunities and restaurants.
- MLS® #20010497
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Square Footage3200.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Contemporary, Craftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOther, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOther, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Other, W/f-shallow, Wetlands, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website39
- Address1518 Menhaden Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionStratton by the Sound
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories2 Story, Other
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Ashton Charleston Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.