Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
754 Bermuda Street, Charleston, SC
Deep water views from your back porch, in fact 2 back porches Shared dock with your own boat ramp on Ellis Creek. Views are pristine from every window. Personal pool is an option overlooking dock. House location from downtown is just minutes with quick access to James Island connector.
- MLS® #20010510
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,856
- Square Footage2856.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website44
- Address754 Bermuda Street
- Area21 - James Island
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Great Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.