Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1986 Sandy Point Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Luxury waterfront home facing the Wando River in Mt. Pleasant, SC. This three level retreat coined with Charleston style southern charm features waterfall-edged pool, cabana and outdoor kitchen, dock with covered pierhead, 30,000 pound boat lift and 40' floating dock. In collaboration with the owners, Architects brought to life a dramatic architectural statement for waterfront living with classic, elegant yet comfortable style. Upon entrance through the custom Mahogany front doors you are enamored with expansive views of the Wando River and intricate details throughout the home captures your attention to the extensive molding, trim and detailed millwork throughout. The spectacular floors are made of multi width river recovered antique heart pine. Gourmet kitchen features 2 sink stations,2 dishwashers, full size subzero refrigerator and freezer, wolf range 4 burner with griddle, 2 appliance garages and hidden spice drawers in custom cabinetry hood and much more - Truly fit for the gourmet chef. Interior rooms include a guest apartment with sitting room and kitchenette, temperature controlled 1000 bottle wine cellar, exercise room with reinforced and cork flooring, media room with vestibule/sitting room (game room) and kitchenette, home office with powder room, large laundry room with tile flooring, keeping room with fireplace, large dining room and family room with beautiful coffered ceiling and French doors that open to the pool deck. The master suite is truly fit for royalty with built ins surrounding the fireplace, vestibule leading into the master bath with honey onyx and white marble flooring, soaking tub, large walk in shower, dual vanities, oversized closet with built in island and covered deck overlooking the pool, marsh and river. This gated waterfront home great for large or small gatherings for entertainment. Right here you have it all, swimming, boating, cooking, movie night, game night, quiet time and even a fabulous work space. Enough space for the entire family to have a staycation.
- MLS® #20010585
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,832
- Square Footage7832.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesGolf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Hcap Eqpd, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Pool - Elevated, Screen Porch, Sea Wall, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Other
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Other
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website108
- Address1986 Sandy Point Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorWood, Marble, Stone, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Hcap Eqpd, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Other, Three +
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.