Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
Broughton Road, Moncks Corner, SC
Great opportunity for a future homesite or split it up into lots as an investment. Inside the town limits of Moncks Corner, this property is surrounded by a beautiful established neighborhood and has easy accessibility to shopping and restaurants. Property will require a septic tank. Very close to the Berkeley county courthouse and schools. Buyer to verify anything deemed important. Approximately 393 feet of road frontage. The property can be subdivided. Buyer responsible for subdivision costs. Public lake access in 2 miles. Small businesses do exist in the area and could be possible with a variance. Bring your boat and RV-no covenants and restrictions or HOA. Play park, tennis courts and marina all approximately 2 miles.
- MLS® #20011003
- TypeVacant Land
- StyleAgricultural, Commercial, Grazing, Multi-Family, Other, Residential, Timber, Zoning
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Central TV Available, Central TV Antenna, Marina, Other, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage, RV
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
- AddressBroughton Road
- Area76 - Moncks Corner Above Oakley Rd
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, Other (Use Remarks), Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- Days on Website44
- ZoningAgricultural, Commercial, Multi-Family, Other, PUD, Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.