Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
707 Shelley Road, Charleston, SC
One level home , could possibly be 3 bedrooms. Beautiful hardwood floors, New Heat/Air system/ wood burning stove, freshly painted interior, new fan in attic, large fenced back yard, within walking distance to restaurants close to shopping and schools, kitchen has been repainted, but there is still some work to be done, Fireplace in Living Room, some work remains, estimate a few days labor, owner was hurt in accident and can not complete , Owner/Agent
- MLS® #20011092
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,683
- Square Footage1683.00
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesExtra Storag, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Other, Part'l Fence, Patio, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website40
- Address707 Shelley Road
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionEast Oak Forest
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Converted Garage, Ceiling - Smooth, Other
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral, Attic Fan
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection, Living Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Southern Properties Real Estat
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.