Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
555 Lesesne Street, Charleston, SC
A custom, marsh front home masterfully designed and constructed by the award-winning Brightwater Homes awaits you at 555 Lesesne Street. As you enter the first floor of this spacious coastal home you are met with an inviting foyer framed in natural light with the dining room and study that leads to a large family room and luxurious kitchen. The gourmet inspired kitchen features premium Thermador appliances throughout that include a 48'' Pro Harmony Gas Range, Built-in Refrigerator, Emerald series Dishwasher and Sharp 24'' Microwave Drawer.A strategically located oversized kitchen island is a beautiful focal point to this gourmet escape. Screened deck access leads to expansive gorgeous marsh views and true Lowcountry beauty at its finest. Also included on the first floor is a grand master suite with vaulted ceilings complete with a walk-in shower, luxurious standalone soaking tub, his and hers water closets and vanities, separate washer and dryer section and a lavish walk-in closet. The second floor features four additional large bedrooms, each with their own private en suite bathroom. A fifth room with elevator access is a family-designed living area. One of the bedroom locations has been designed specifically as a mother-in-law suite complete with vaulted ceilings and an optional wet bar to create privacy within the home. Additionally, the terrace level can accommodate four cars, featuring expansive storage space and an optional elevator. This new construction home is located in the highly desirable Ralston Grove section of Daniel Island Park with close proximity to the Daniel Island Club and all of the club's first-class resort amenities. This home is in the beginning stages of construction allowing you time to personalize certain features. Our entire team is passionate about great design and great craftsmanship to ensure we make this exceptional home, the home of your dreams!
- MLS® #20011295
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,569
- Square Footage4569.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website37
- Address555 Lesesne Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island Park
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.