Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1925 Sandcroft Drive, Charleston, SC
This fine home represents a great opportunity to own a wonderful house in an awesome location! With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, dining room, sun room, screen porch and ROG, you've lots of options for flexible living. Having almost 2600 square feet of living area this home is well suited to most lifestyles. Priced to sell so you can build your home equity starting day one. Home needs some updating but has ''good bones.'' See for yourself and take a look today! More pictures will be coming soon!
- MLS® #20011516
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,563
- Square Footage2563.00
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Screen Porch, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website36
- Address1925 Sandcroft Drive
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionRice Hollow
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesOne, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.