Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
782 Shell Sand Road, Charleston, SC
New renovation and ready to go! The home offers a beautiful new kitchen with quartz counter-tops, stainless appliances, cabinets and hardware, new lighting, new paint, renovated bathrooms including full glass and tile shower, new flooring throughout the upstairs, painted garage floors, updated screened porch and more. The owners replace the roof in late 2018 and the HVAC approx 4 years ago. The home is within walking distance of Harris Teeter, Coastal Crust, The Grumpy Goat and Aji Asian Bistrol Schedule a viewing today!
- MLS® #20011518
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,550
- Square Footage1550.00
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website36
- Address782 Shell Sand Road
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.