Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
186 N Shelmore Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, SC
Stunning classic Low Country vernacular Charleston home on a beautiful corner lot, facing a Park in the heart of I'On. One of Mount Pleasant's most sought after neighborhoods, with private lakes, parks, miles of marsh trails and deep water docks. This home is custom built with high quality details, flooded with natural light, 12 foot ceilings, floor to ceilings windows, double patios and a majestic floating central staircase. The open plan gourmet kitchen boasts custom cabinets, large marble island, wolf range, sub zero appliances, wine cooler and a large walk in pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen is a playroom. An exposed brick butler's pantry/ desk area is conveniently located near the well appointed Laundry room. The living room, with views of the front yard and the landscaped Parkith fountain is filled with sunshine. The centerpiece of the room is a stunning large gas fireplace near the handcrafted built in shelves. On the second floor is the bright and airy master bedroom with a walk in closet. The spa-like bathroom includes marble tiles, a claw foot tub and spacious shower. To complete the second floor are: 2nd large bedroom, with bathroom and generous walk in closet The large den or office with French doors leading to the beautiful upper piazza. A vast 3rd bedroom with full bathroom accessed via back stairs has great privacy for use as mother in law suit or a great playroom/media room. The 3rd floor consists of two family bedrooms which share an exquisite, well appointed full bathroom. The x-large, high ceiling, 2 car garage could accommodate an 18 ft boat or an over-sized vehicle. It includes a separate sizable storage area. Perfect home for hosting large gatherings, including a top of the line indoor/outdoor sound system. The two amazing, wrap around front porches offer panoramic views over the private fenced garden and park. The house was recently redecorated. Minutes away from downtown Charleston and beaches. A gem!
- MLS® #20011909
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,192
- Square Footage5192.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Iron Fence, Part'l Fence, Patio, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Lake view
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website22
- Address186 N Shelmore Boulevard
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.