Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
533 Oristo Ridge, Edisto Island, SC
Custom Charleston Style furnished resort home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths on elevated wooded home site within walking distance to Atlantic Ocean, all resort amenities and has fabulous sunsets! The home features 1848 sq. ft. of open living with wood flooring, floor to ceiling windows with views of mature coastal foliage, double crown molding, 9 ft. smooth ceilings, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, tile flooring in baths, private laundry room with full size washer and dryer, large screen porch to enjoy hours of relaxing and watching the wildlife with exterior entrance through laundry area, double carport, dry entrance, and extra-large storage room for all your beach gear and workshop for he/she cave. This exquisitely maintained home has a spacious living areawith custom gas fireplace and access to full bath. The dining area is open to the custom kitchen with every amenity a chef could desire including large center island so the chef never feels alone in the kitchen. The upper level of the home features two guest bedrooms with a conveniently located shared full bath. One of the guest bedrooms offers outside access onto sundeck. The spacious master bedroom suite is also located on the upper level and features tray ceilings, hardwood flooring, walk-in closet, outside access onto sundeck and private bathroom with double vanities, separate shower, garden tub and ceramic tile flooring. This home is within walking or biking distance to resort amenities including three swimming pools, tennis courts, restaurant and bar, fitness center and mini golf course. Enjoy the state park as well as Botany Bay Plantation with over 4000+ acres of pristine land with remnants of historic plantations, catch and release fishing ponds, private hunting, and 4 miles of private beach between Jeremy Inlet and Frampton's Inlet that is a treasure for the nature enthusiast!
- MLS® #20012054
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,848
- Square Footage1848.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Cape Cod
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Rolling, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website27
- Address533 Oristo Ridge
- Area27 - CLN - Edisto Beach
- SubdivisionWyndham Ocean Ridge
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- Listing Office:Edisto Real Estate Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.