Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1315 Paint Horse Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Beautiful and well kept home with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, great room, bonus room (or mother in law suite), sun-room,and a screened-in porch on a large spacious fenced lot that backs to green space. An elegant home with many upgraded features including wood floors through-out the entire bottom floor (including bedrooms) granite counter tops in kitchen and all 3 bathrooms, kitchen tile back-splash, stainless steel appliances (including refrigerator), sophisticated custom lighting, pendants and recessed bulbs with dimmers and a fabulous upgraded master bath shower with multiple shower heads! The main bedroom and 2 secondary rooms are located on first floor. The 4th bedroom is upstairs and is a perfect in-law suite or teenage retreat with living area, bedroom and full bath.There is a 2 car garage with tons of extra storage This home has so much to offer and is in the desirable Tupelo Plantation community with neighborhood pool, parks, and walking trails. You won't want to miss this opportunity!
- MLS® #20012241
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,504
- Square Footage2504.00
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website28
- Address1315 Paint Horse Court
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionTupelo Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29429
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- StoriesOne+half, 2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Charleston Real Estate Company
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.