Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3302 Bohicket Road, Johns Island, SC
DEEP WATER, custom built estate home on the Bohicket River! Enjoy the life behind a private gate with of over 7.5 acres acres of high ground. This stunning retreat is within the stretch of the prestigious Orange Hill Plantation on Bohicket Road. The home was built in 2008 by Easterlin Construction and not a single detail was missed in the design of this low country paradise. As you walk in the enchanting front doors you will be amazed by the jaw dropping water front views. There are expansive porches both screened in for dining/grilling and open air porches that face the infamous Bohicket Sunsets. On the first floor you have your true master bedroom, office, formal dining room, family room, gourmet kitchen, a guest bedroom/ensuite, elevator and laundry room. Located up the Southernstaircase on the second floor you will find the additional guest bedrooms with ensuites, an additional laundry room and elevator access to additional elevated porches with spectacular waterfront views. Throughout the home there are custom built ins, dramatic molding, custom lighting and walk in closets. The stately front of the home features a circular drive, a dual oversized/drive through garage and a detached two car garage to the right of the home. There is an abundance of storage in the garage along with walk outs to the back patio that will lead you to the deep water dock. Enjoy close-by amenities of Kiawah/Seabrook Islands, Freshfields Village, the executive airport is 10 mins away and you can be to Historic Charleston in 20 mins.
- MLS® #20012353
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,349
- Square Footage7349.00
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Horses O.k.
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Deck, Dock Existng, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, 1-2 Acres, 2-5 Acres, 5-10 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website18
- Address3302 Bohicket Road
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionOrange Hill Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Akers Ellis Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.