Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4425 Sea Forest Drive, Kiawah Island, SC
This 2-story, 2-bedroom corner townhouse is bathed in warm colors and ample sunlight. From the moment you enter the villa, you'll notice the soaring vaulted ceilings, the light that pours in through the windows and the ocean views from almost every room. This villa's layout offers the best of both worlds: an open living area and private bedrooms tucked away into their own corners. With one master suite downstairs and one master suite on the second floor, a reading loft, and a balcony with ocean views, you'll have plenty of space for yourself and your guests.The kitchen offers granite counters and stainless appliances. Get comfortable in the living room and open the balcony door to let in the ocean sounds and breezes. The main master bedroom upstairs features ocean views and a large private bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower and soaking tub. Just steps from the beach, this villa is easy to love. Offered fully furnished and currently on a successful rental program consistently grossing between $75,000-$85,000 per year.
- MLS® #20012715
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,252
- Square Footage1252.00
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Villa
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Gated Comm, Golf, Lawn Maint Incl, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Elevators
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Beach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website27
- Address4425 Sea Forest Drive
- Area25 - Kiawah
- SubdivisionWindswept Villas
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Kiawah Island Getaways
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.