Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1985 Kay Street, Johns Island, SC
** No HOA ** Nothing is better then new! Come see this beautiful 2 story looker on Johns Island! Check out all of the upgrades like the shaker cabinets, granite counter tops, hwf, crown molding, tiled shower, screened porch, real wood staircase, 9 Foot Ceilings Downstairs & Upstairs too ** . John's Island is truly a treasure being so close to the beaches, dining, shopping and downtown. Its like nature at its best! You will so look forward to returning home to enjoy the serenity. There is also no HOA !!!
- MLS® #20012833
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,108
- Square Footage2108.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Part'l Fence, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website22
- Address1985 Kay Street
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionCedar Springs
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.