Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
235 Haddrell Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
First time ever on the market! Welcome to the true Old Village. With views of Shem Creek, this corner lot is in a very desirable section of the neighborhood. Step back in time and walk the live oak draped streets to the shrimp boat docks and stroll to the Pitt street pharmacy with your children. Dual master bedrooms. Great kitchen. Vaulted ceilings. Tons of storage underneath. Flood safe with transferable flood insurance. One of the best streets in the Old Village!
- MLS® #20012969
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,068
- Square Footage2068.00
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Elevators, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Extra Storag
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1.5 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages1.5 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesElevator Shaft, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Work Shop, Lawn Well, Some Storm Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website13
- Address235 Haddrell Street
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionOld Village
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.