Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1118 Sea Eagle Watch, Charleston, SC
WATERFRONT living at its finest with views of the Morris Island lighthouse and Clarks Sound you will enjoy the amazing sunrises and sunsets on your own dock or poolside. This stunning home features numerous upgrades and additions since its renovation. When you enter this home you are greeted with heart of pine floors and a gorgeous formal dining room featuring crown molding and , to the left of the foyer there is a newly appointed office/guest bedroom. The Kitchen is Phenomenal with many custom upgrades including Sea Pearl Quartzite counter tops, custom island with a deep sink that has multiple attachments, dual fridge and freezer, tile backsplash with a pot filler over an amazing gas range. The living room features a fireplace and wine fridge/drinks bar area and a built in bookshelf. Thehalf bath off the living room is a new addition to the home. The downstairs bedroom can be used as a master with private access to a screened in porch and the elevator, the bathroom is all new with custom shelving and a walk-in closet. Upstairs you will find a bonus room that looks out over the water. The 3rd bedrom is well appointed and has a huge walk-in closet, access to the upper balcony and a newly renovated bathroom. The master is amazing and features multiple closets, access to the balcony and a huge updated master bath with dual vanities deep tub and seperate shower. On the ground floor there is a 4th bathroom and a 5th bedroom that also have the use of a livingroom and second kitchen that feeds out to the pool and bar area. The pool and hot tub are newly installed and look over the unparalleled views of the water. The dock features a boat winch, swing chair, fishing sink and a floating dock. Home also features a whole home generator and all windows are outfitted with hurricane shutters. Don't miss this imaculate home that is located in a gorgeous setting.
- MLS® #20013010
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,218
- Square Footage3218.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, Wood F/encl, floating dock, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website20
- Address1118 Sea Eagle Watch
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionSeaside Plantation
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Converted Garage, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Great Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.