Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1565 Moss Spring Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Brand New, Ready for Move In - Luxury town homes located in Park West! The main floor of the Tanasee plan is the perfect place for spending time with family or entertaining friends. The kitchen is located in the front of the home and flows into the dining area, and then to the family room with fireplace. The main level features 5 inch hardwood floors and crown molding throughout and the upgraded kitchen includes quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, and undercabinet lighting. The master suite, 2 bedrooms, a full bath, and the laundry room are on the 3rd level. The master bath features a tiled walk in shower, dual vanities, and a walk in closet. On the 1st floor there is a huge bonus space perfect for a game room or 2nd living area and another half bath.
- MLS® #20013051
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,330
- Square Footage2330.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Lawn Irriga.
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- Days on Website18
- Address1565 Moss Spring Road
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill Primary
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.