Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
21 Lord Ashley Drive, Charleston, SC
Outstanding 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in the highly desirable South Windermere neighborhood. 21 Lord Ashley Dr. was completely renovated in 2008 and has been meticulously maintained by the current owner. The main level master bedroom has a walk in closet, a full bath including dual vanities, garden tub and a separate shower. Generously sized rooms throughout including a two story foyer. The upper level includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a family/play room. Modern kitchen with newer appliances, gas cooktop, wall oven, granite countertops and an eat in kitchen island. A spacious living room includes a gas fireplace. Kitchen and master bedroom access to the large, fenced backyard with a beautiful oak tree, a spacious deck and plenty of room for children and pets. Exceptional locatiowithin walking/biking distance to the Windermere Shopping Center, the Greenway, St. Andrews Elementary School and less than 3 miles from downtown Charleston.
- MLS® #20013484
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,734
- Square Footage2734.00
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Privacy Fenc, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website15
- Address21 Lord Ashley Drive
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionSouth Windermere
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Maison Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.