Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
804 Detyens Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome to beautiful Wakendaw Lakes! In the heart of Mt. Pleasant, close to restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, the library and only 15 minutes to downtown and beaches.This lovely home with the master down, not only has major ''living'' space, and a roomy kitchen but also 3 other large bedrooms, with generous closets and storage that you can't believe, and an office (or 5th bedroom)! The media/rec room is approx 21 x 20 and will be enjoyed by all! One of the larger homes in Wakendaw, it sits on .35 acre and has beautiful views of the pond it sits beside. This home has been updated and meticulously cared for. The wrap around screened porch is ideal for get togethers or just relaxing and watching nature outdoors. A large carport in the back of the home provides shelter for up to 4 cars and a golf cart if you have one! Wakendaw is a great community! Children's events are held at the holidays, and Food Truck Fridays are fun for all....just a couple of extra reasons to come make this home yours!
- MLS® #20013640
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,686
- Square Footage3686.00
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 4 Car Carport
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 4 Car Carport
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website14
- Address804 Detyens Road
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.