Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1428 Jackson Street, Mount Pleasant, SC
New construction in Old Mount Pleasant's newest neighborhood, Edwards Place. Made up of 10 unique home sites with large, common area green space, this is an opportunity to live in a private setting convenient to all Mt Pleasant has to offer. The neighborhood's centerpiece is the central park with walking trail and covered oyster barn. At 22' above sea level this is the largest home site in Edwards place and will accommodate an in ground pool nicely.
- MLS® #20013681
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,545
- Square Footage3545.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Lawn Maint Incl, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- RoofArchitectural, Fiberglass Shingles, Metal
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website6
- Address1428 Jackson Street
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionOld Mt Pleasant
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.