Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4852 Ashley River Road, Summerville, SC
A TRUE RARE FIND! ONLY 4 miles to City of Charleston! 6,006sf Gorgeous Lowcountry Home with a 1,199 sf apartment on the first level, 6,000+ Sf detached garage, 30 private acre property gated on the water, in-ground pool w/ water feature, private boat landing and dock on Scenic Hwy 61...WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR! The kitchen has plenty of custom cabinetry, BEAUTIFUL NEW marble countertops with a BRAND NEW Jennair GAS stove with built-in downdraft. The house has a 10+car garage plus the additional detached garage which could be another home. The master has dual bathrms and sitting area. The upstairs bedrms are huge with full bathrms and walk-in closets. The apartment is complete with living room & dining room.(Main living area is 4,807sf and the full apartment is 1199sf). PICTURES do not
- MLS® #20014158
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,006
- Square Footage6006.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Walk Jog Trails, Horses O.k.
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDetached, Other, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesDetached, Other, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Well, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, floating dock, Iron Fence
- Lot DescriptionW/frnt-deep, 10+ Acres
- Days on Website52
- Address4852 Ashley River Road
- Area62 - Summerville/Ladson/Ravenel to Hwy 165
- Zip Code29485
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, Other, Two
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryBeech Hill
- HighAshley Ridge
- Listing Office:Re/max Pro Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.