Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2483 River Bluff Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Set on the pristine Wando River, this deep-water home combines elegant styles and classic features for a truly spectacular Mount Pleasant residence. The home was completely renovated and redesigned in 2009. The main level features 10' ceilings, walnut floors, a grand foyer, formal living and dining rooms, family room, drawing room and a library. Its gourmet kitchen is equipped with premium appliances, an impressive island, marble countertops, farmhouse sink and more. An adjacent breakfast room features bay windows with river vistas. The master suite comprises one third of the house with a large bedroom and sitting area, gas fireplace, custom closet systems and stunning bath. Each of the bedrooms has its own bath and ample closet space. Additionally, the ground floor includes a large media room, playroom and an exercise room adjacent to the three-bay garage. Perfect for entertaining, the extra wide piazza offers a built-in gas grill and steps leading down to the swimming pool. The outdoor space is truly an oasis with a poolside cabana, saunas, and a floating dock and pier for boaters and water lovers. Enjoy a true Lowcountry waterfront lifestyle at 2483 River Bluff Lane.
- MLS® #20021488
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,810
- Square Footage6810.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock Existng, floating dock, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Spcl Lights, Stoop, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website45
- Address2483 River Bluff Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionRivertowne On The Wando
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Three +
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:William Means Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.