Relocating to Charleston, SC?
Relocating to the Charleston area can be overwhelming with all of the different housing areas, public schools, cities, and smaller towns. Let us help you answer the questions you have by sending you a relocation package with useful information on:
- The different cities, and locations to everything else.
- Information on Public and Private Schools here.
- Demographic data and information from the population census.
- The Official Visitors Guide
- A comprehensive Map of the area.
- Real Estate Statistics for any area you choose.
Please fill out the information below, so that we can develop a comprehensive relocation packet based upon your information provided.
You can also download our Online Relocation Guide Here to get a little more information about the areas and Schools surrounding Charleston, South Carolina.
How do I Choose an Area When Relocating to Charleston?
One of the more popular questions we get with Charleston relocation is, “There are so many areas that surround Charleston, how do I choose a particular one?” A good starting point is to visit our neighborhood and area pages for each area surrounding Charleston. Mount Pleasant, for example, is a favorite area that has good growth, stable property values, and great public schools. Read about all of the different areas surrounding Charleston, as each one has its own unique character.
You can also view a blog post we have written that may help when deciding What are the Best Areas to Live Around Charleston?
Factors to Consider for Charleston, South Carolina Relocation
First, you need to identify what is most important to you and your move:
- What kind of lifestyle do you lead? Help us match an area with what you're looking for.
- Is it location with regards to your commute to work?
- Hobbies, interests, activities.
- Is the home more important, or the location?
- Schools, type of neighborhood, or community “vibe”
Out of towners relocating here can find the answers to these questions a lot of times by reading the remarks for houses on the market in any particular area. Normally, realtors will make a comment towards the end of the house remarks about the amenities, draw of the neighborhood, or the highlights of the immediate area.
Happy hunting, and remember- contact us or give us a call if you would like a local’s perspective on any given area or neighborhood!