Just sold another house in Charleston, and this time it was for FULL LIST PRICE! But how in this market?
This home at 507 Ivy Circle was in Grand Oaks in West Ashley, which is a very competitive neighborhood in terms of selling. There were many comparative homes on the market for sale, BUT THIS ONE STOOD OUT AND SOLD. How did we do it? We didn't...the seller did. He realized that in order to sell a house quickly, he would need to stand above and beyond the competition.
He accomplished this by:
- Utilizing our technology to sell his home.
- Having a competitive price.
- Keeping the home extremely clean, with windows open.
- Staging the home so it will sell.
- Offering incentives such as a transferrable termite bond, a home warranty, closing costs for…
2236 Views, 0 Comments