Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2160 Military Way, Charleston, SC
''SC Folly plan'', lot cleared, construction to start soon. Home Will be elevated on driven piles, with drive under garage and great marsh Views ! Two master bedrooms one on main floor with two secondary bedrooms and upstairs a second master bedroom, bath and a loft area. Entry porch and screened rear porch. Big living area, large, well appointed kitchen, much more. Construction site Under construction use caution, view by appointment only. taxes estimated based on primary residency rate
- MLS® #20012626
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,113
- Square Footage3113.00
- Year Built3113
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesElevator Shaft, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website167
- Address2160 Military Way
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionBattery Gaillard
- Zip Code29414
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Agentowned Preferred Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.