Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
230 Grand Park Boulevard, Charleston, SC
TO BE BUILT This DOE, (Dept of Energy) Winner for Innovative Custom Homes, is Zero Energy ready. Plans are County and ARB Approved. Engineering complete Site work is ready to start. How will you feel when you live in this comfortable home, built to withstand 140 mph winds, yet with the feel of a Craftsman Cottage? Featuring: High Velocity Heat/Air System with Ultavation, (Antiviral Air Filtration) Provides A+ Air Quality~Steel and Composite Structure~Elevator~Solid Wood Floors~Thermador Appliances: Oven, 5-Burner Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave~Built in Banquet~Island Dining Bar~Huge Pantry~Vaulted Ceilings~Private Baths for each Bedroom~3 on main level~Generous Sized Rooms~Sumptuous Master~Walk-in Closets~Large Laundry/Utility~On the Park in Exquisite Beresford Hall. Walk to dock, boat ramBoat Ramp, Ice House and Amenity Center. Six miles of paths and trails. Views of parks from 2 sides of lot, potential water views from front of lot. Second master suite on ground floor with sitting room, closet, bathroom and separate entrance. Live on the main level in vaulted ceilinged splendor. Downstairs is another 1900+ square feet which features 10' ceilings and includes room for a workshop, home gym, office and at least 3 parking spaces in the garage. A huge media/game room with wet bar could be divided to create a 5th bedroom. Wine cellar and built-in vac options available. All steel framing. The architectural, 40 year roof provides beauty and protection from the elements as does the Hardiplank siding. Use of wood is minimal inside and out. Hardscapes and the lower level of the home are beautiful Tabby, which incorporates natural shell pieces in the finish. Enjoy the natural privacy provided by oaks and foliage. You may opt for an easy care landscape, taking advantage of the abundant natural flora and fauna. The secure semi-private alleyway entrance to the rear of the home leads to a drive under garage and plenty of extra parking. The lot is located on the main park at the corner of Grand Park Blvd and Park Crescent Court. BERESFORD HALL IS A 600 ACRE COMMUNITY WITH ONLY 200 HOME SITES. IT ENJOYS LUXURIOUS AMENITIES INCLUDING SECURITY GATE, POOL, PAVILION, DOCKS, ICE HOUSE, BOAT RAMP, 8 MILES OF LEISURE TRAIL AND SIDEWALKS, PARKS, AND SIGNIFICANT OPEN SPACE. If you're Really Ready to Live The Dream, then This Home is It.
- MLS® #20013480
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,984
- Square Footage4984.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front Porch, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Patio, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Level, River Access, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab, Slab
- Days on Website568
- Address230 Grand Park Boulevard
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Hall
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Other
- FireplacesOne, Great Rm, Other
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- Listing Office:Exp Realty Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.