Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
509 - 1 King Street, Charleston, SC
Fabulous views of the Cooper River, Charleston Harbor and White Point Gardens from one of Downtown Charleston's best locations, the Fort Sumter House. Filled with natural light, this fifth-floor corner unit impresses with a spacious open floor plan, two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, fresh paint throughout and custom built-ins. The Fort Sumter House offers a pool, exercise room and off-street parking. Ideally located to everything Charleston has to offer, you don't want to miss this South of Broad opportunity!
- MLS® #20015990
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,032
- Square Footage1032.00
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Elevators, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesIn Grd Pool in yard, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionRiver View
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website545
- Address509 - 1 King Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- StoriesMulti Story
- Listing Office:Daniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.