Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1954 Sandy Point Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Situated on its own private island in Rivertowne on the Wando, this sprawling custom home has deep water access on the Wando with an amazing dock and boat lift. This home is the perfect marriage of luxury and location! Come through the gated entry & over the bridge onto Sandy Point Island where 2 lion statues salute you as you enter the inviting driveway. The dramatic 2 story foyer reveals a grand staircase and will simply take your breath away. Pass through to the 2 story living room with a stately fireplace & a formal dining space with archways that leaves plenty of room for entertaining. The main living area is open concept with a dramatic beamed cathedral ceiling and a wall of windows and doors looking out to the stunning Wando River. The chef's kitchen opens to the family room,the game room, the office/wet bar area & gorgeous breakfast nook that looks out to the water. The kitchen is a dream come true with custom wood cabinets, professional stainless steel appliances including a 6 burner range with griddle and vent hood, granite countertops, and a center island. Just off the kitchen is a butler's pantry/wet bar with a beverage and wine fridge and a built-in desk. The unbelievable, spacious first floor master suite boasts a fireplace, built-in shelving, access to the patio, walk-in closets & luxurious en-suite bath with a jetted tub and glass-enclosed, tiled step-in shower. The incredible patio is a show stopper with stone tile and pergola, and it wraps around to the swimming pool and cabana area, all with Wando River views. Upstairs you'll find a loft area with a spiral staircase, four additional bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, and an in-law suite. Luxurious details and high-end finishes can be found everywhere you look! The deep water dock includes a pierhead, a boat lift, and a floating dock. This home simply must be seen to truly appreciate the grandeur. Book your viewing today!
- MLS® #20020438
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,199
- Square Footage7199.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Solid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Porch - Front Porch, Boatlift, Dock Existng, floating dock, Iron Fence, Spcl Lights, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot Description1/2 -1 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, River Access, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep
- RoofArchitectural, Copper
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website188
- Address1954 Sandy Point Lane
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionRivertowne On The Wando
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Tray
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Bedroom, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.