Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
534 Central Avenue, Summerville, SC
Two Houses on 1.7 Acres on a High Ridge in Summerville's Historic District. The Grand House(3232 SF), is Known as the Henry Middleton Manigault House c.1883 and is Listed in the SC Register for Plantation Houses. Both Houses have been Improved to Near Perfection with Emphasis on Comfort, Economy & Durability. Main House Has a Metal Roof, Two GeoThermal HVAC Systems, Foam Insulation in Walls and Attic, Encapsulated Crawl Space, Over-Sized, Air Conditioned 4 Car Garage. New 20 X 30 Ft Entertainment Gazebo with Large Fireplace. The Cottage(2500 SF), has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Two Car Garage and has been Re-Built to Highest Standards. The Grounds Have Several Giant Oak Trees, Many Azaleas & Camellias, A Tea Tree, Orange Tree and Pecan Tree.
- MLS® #20024230
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,032
- Square Footage6032.00
- Year Built1883
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Colonial
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking1 Car Carport, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages1 Car Carport, 4 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 1-2 Acres
- RoofMetal, Fiberglass Shingles
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website149
- Address534 Central Avenue
- Area63 - Summerville/Ridgeville
- SubdivisionHistoric District
- Zip Code29483
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump, Forced Air, Other
- FireplacesGas Logs, Three +
- Stories2 Story
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.