Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2208 Palm Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC
Oceanfront Estate on 1.3 Acres in the center of Isle of Palms. The epitome of luxury designed by architect Steven Herlong with interiors by Amy Trowman Design. This Estate is immediately captivating with its Ocean views, infinity pool, circular porches, and varying roof lines. This classic traditional waterfront estate exceeds all the norms. Sixteen-foot barrel ceiling in the Great Room, black walnut floors, mahogany ceilings, mahogany eight-foot doors and trim, elevator, hardiplank siding, Marvin high impact windows, the list goes on. The reverse home design provides spectacular views of the ocean as you entertain, cook, and just enjoy life. Complete with a gazebo and a 500-foot Ipe boardwalk as you walk comfortably to the ocean. 7 car garage. Never rented. Single owner.
- MLS® #20027204
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,182
- Square Footage6182.00
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Marina
- FeaturesEnergy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingOther, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesOther, 5 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gazebo, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Pool - Elevated
- Lot Description1-2 Acres, Beach Front, Ocean View
- Days on Website55
- Address2208 Palm Boulevard
- Area44 - Isle of Palms
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, Other, Two, Gas Connection
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:Dunes Properties Of Chas Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.